All the photo books in the Premium line have a soft cover (350 glossy coated card) and the inside is printed on Fedrigoni paper (200gsm). The UV-HD finish, which makes the surface glossy, is also available as an option for the inside at the time of purchase. The standard number of pages is 32, but the special soft binding makes it possible to include up to 300 pages. No limit to the number of photos.
Photo books: sizes and prices
€ 22.90 € 16.50
Premium 15×21 cm
Photo book with 32 standard pages (up to 300 pages)
– Personal discount code for the purchase of a “Premium 29.7×21” for only 14.90 Euro instead of 19.50 Euro (version without UV coating).
– Additional pages over the standard 32 are excluded from the discount (0.50 Euro for each additional page)
– Valid for one purchase only made with Album Studio or Fotocomposer by 12 midnight of 8-12-2015
– Enter your personal discount code in the box when you order. The discount code must be entered at the time of the order, as the discount cannot be applied retrospectively. The discount code is valid once for each user.
– Shipping fees are excluded from the offer(€6.90 by Italian Post – €8.30 by express courier).
– This special offer cannot be combined with other offers requiring a discount code.
– This offer can be combined with “multi-copy offers.”
Currently your Premium Photo Book will be delivered within 7-9 working days.
Do you want to receive it sooner?
When purchasing, select “PRODUCTION URGENCY”.
Your album will be produced in record time during a specifically-created shift, enabling the production of the album in 2 working days + shipping times.
This services carries a €29.90 surcharge.
In order for your photo book to always remain as beautiful as your memories, we produce all our photo books on white, slightly glossy Fedrigoni paper.
We use thick paper, to prevent photos from showing through on the other side. To be precise: a weight of 200gsm/m².
This guarantees stability and durability.
As an option, at the end of the printing process we can apply a glossy finish, sealed with UV rays, to the pages of your photo book.
After this treatment the pages of your photo book are not only glossier, but also better protected from wear and scratches.
You can add the UV-HD option by selecting it when you order your photo book from Album Studio, or by selecting the option directly in Fotocomposer
200gsm paper + UV-HD finish
Ideal photo book for small and medium print runs
Rapid production, price and print quality make the Premium line ideal for small and medium print runs.
See the prices for printing up to more than 100 copies in the different styles and sizes. Or contact us for a personalized quote at firstname.lastname@example.org